The Barbary Coast Grill & Bar is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Barbary Coast Grill & Bar may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 16th May 2018.
What kind of information do we gather about you?
- Only information which is relevant to your reservation or enquiry.
- Sufficient information to be able to deal with your enquiry without asking unnecessary or unreasonable questions.
How do we use that information
- We use the information you supply to provide you with the reservation or information which you have requested.
- If you allow us to, we may also use the information you supply to provide you with information about other services or products which may be of interest to you.
- Information may be shared between companies within The Barbary Coast Grill & Bar to enable us to respond to enquiries and requests more effectively and efficiently.
Website security and security of transmitting information
- We have security procedures in place for the administration of the website which prevent unauthorized access to the website processes and records.
- Ordinary emails passing between both parties are not secure.
Breach of security
- If you suspect that your data has reached an unauthorized person through us we ask that you provide us with a statement of how any actual or suspected security breach has come to your notice and the nature of that breach.
- We will investigate and take action as necessary to remedy any breach of security.
Controlling your personal information
- We retain records in electronic form and maintain adequate backup procedures in the event of data corruption or destruction.
- After records are no longer required to be kept they are deleted.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Isle of Man Data Protection Act 2002. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Barbary Coast Grill & Bar, North Quay, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 4LA.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.