A new eating concept for the Isle of Man brought to you by the people behind Jaks Bar & Steakhouse. Our North Quay, Douglas location on ‘The Barbary Coast’ has great waterside views of the yacht marina.
Focusing on our Piri Piri Chicken signature dish, our head chef has created their own delicious version of the sauce. All of our chickens and meat are supplied by A&J Butchers – the finest quality on the Island. They are marinated for a guaranteed 24 hours before being grilled to order over an open flame for the ultimate flavours.
We promise a great atmosphere and a memorable food experience every time. We welcome everyone from couples, families and groups of friends. We also have a private area called The Beach Hut which is ideal for corporate events, parties and celebrations with groups of up to 30 people.
Why dine at The Barbary Coast Grill & Bar
- An affordable, livery eatery focusing on freshly flavoured and marinated grilled chicken, meats, fish and salads served daily
- Open 7 days a week – Monday to Wednesday 5pm – 11pm and Thursday to Sunday 12pm – 11pm
- Food served daily from 5-10pm
- Great location on North Quay with waterside views of the yacht marina
- Family friendly
- Convenient location: Taxi rank directly outside, disabled parking outside, public car park and just 50 yards from Douglas bus station.
- Special kids menu and whippy machine
- Extensive wine menu
- Large choice of cocktails, spirits, ales and bottles
- The Beach Hut – function room within the restaurant is available for private and corporate functions
- Outside terrace area, perfect for those sunny afternoons and evenings
- Large-screen facility for playing presentations and other media
- Corporate accounts available
- Pre-booking advised
- Pre-ordering available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Loyalty Cards – rewarding customers with discounts